Used 2010 Cadillac DTS Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac DTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:

Compared to my 07 Town Car
By kgm0001

2010 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've found my Town Car superior to the DTS in almost every way except: pedal position, ride, brake feel, and power (DOHC in DTS vs SOHC 4.6 L in TC). DTS engine is noisy and expansion joints cause booming throughout the structure. TC's body on frame is quieter with much less road noise. DTS steering is too firm making small corrections difficult without yanking the wheel. DTS: no locking fuel filler door; no trunk lid pull down; no trumpet horn; FWD; occupants sit too low; seems like a mid-sized car when compared to the TC. Town Car: rides too firmly; accelerator and brake pedals too close together and too far to the right; engine not as responsive as in DTS; RWD.

Power; ride; brakes.

Quietness; steering effort; higher seating position; fuel economy; 6 or 7 speed auto.

Great comfort even for BIG GUYS
By PT crusher

2010 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just picked up an 08 DTS, I was driving a Dodge Ram. I've always had Trucks because I'm a big guy (6'5" 270lbs), so I need a lot of leg room. The bouncy, loud and overpowering ride of the trucks had to go. The DTS offers plenty of room, power, comfort, and it's just a nice looking car. If I had to compare ride of the DTS. Think if you spent 30 year sleeping on the floor, and you just got a top of the line pillow top (King Koil Matress). You sleep would never be the same you wouldn't want to get out of bed. That's what driving the DTS feels like. Comfort and smooth ride like you wouldn't believe. A++

The Ride, Comfortable Seats, Large Trunk, Superb Headlights, V-8 Power, Interior Design, Quiet Ride, Great Sound System, Style

Needs more interior storage space. You can only open the trunk with the Key Fob.

If you Enjoy Boating You'll Love a DTS
By Big Al

2010 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Handles like a large cabin cruiser - reliability suspect. Brand new car but front passenger window won't open.

Quality control needs improvement