2009 Cadillac DTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:
Great 2009 DTS
By vfrosh on 08/03/11 08:37 AM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac DTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2009 DTS with 29K. I have owned it for a year. I average 20K miles yearly. The car has held up well. It is a fun comfortable, fast, and pretty car. This is my 12th caddy. I have owned four new caddys and eight used ones. The used caddys offer the best savings from depreciation. I usaually purchase 2- 3 year old caddys. I put 50K miles on my new caddys and usually average 130K on my used caddys.

2009 DTS Review
By floy on 01/06/10 20:30 PM (PST)

2009 Cadillac DTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Overall, I like my 2009 DTS. It has a good warranty coverage and is a good riding car. I traded in a 2000 Deville for this 2009 DTS. Quality of interior material of my 2009 DTS, although good, is a step down from the quality of material in the 2000 Deville. My 2009 DTS cabin is not as quiet as was the 2000 Deville. Front headrests in the 2009 DTS are rigid, positioned awkwardly, and obstructs rear view when backing up. 2009 DTS gas mileage is poor and the bucket seats are not comfortable for a big man. Other than the aforementioned issues, everything else seems to be okay.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Cadillac DTS Sedan in VA is:

$122 per month*