2007 Cadillac DTS Consumer Review: NO WASHER HEATER

2007 Cadillac DTS - Consumer Review

2007 Cadillac DTS

NO WASHER HEATER
By captfx on

2007 Cadillac DTS Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Pros:
I love the styling. After 4 years I think I like the look even more than when I first got it. It is a real head turner. I get a lot of nice complements. I have the black with black interior. Although a step down from the performance model the car is a rocket. I love driving it.

Cons:
Cadillac recalled the windshield washer heater. It could leak, short circuit and may cause a fire. Their solution was to remove the unit and 4 weeks later send you a check for $100. Hard to believe. They should have replaced the unit instead they took the cheap way out. They did this with other Cadillacs and Buick. I hope they don't recall the a/c or power steering. Because of this my next luxury car

Styling Power Leather

Should have replaced the windshield washer heater. Radio display very hard to read in sunlight. Sometimes I have to shield it with my hand, dangerous. Nice styling, very quick, wrong way to handle recalled washer heater. Be advised if you're thinking of getting a used one that switch on the turn signal stalk does nothing. I don't think Lexus, Lincoln, BMW, Mercedes Benz, etc. would have handled a recall this way.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review