Poor craftsmanship
By airforcdinstar on
2007 Cadillac DTS Luxury I 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I purchased the car Certified Pre-Owned with 68000 miles. It has been in the shop 4 times for Wheel bearing, hubs, fuel sending unit, transmission leak,engine valve cover gasket and some other things. I purchased this car thinking Cadillac was a step up from some of the poor quality Chevrolets I drove. WOW I was wrong. I traded in a brand new 2011 Ford Taurus that I couldn't affford so I traded down and Paid 15,500 for this car. Thankfully its under warranty, however Cadillac service center managers are very aggressive and challenge me on all the repairs, thankfully I am a mechanic for the Air Force and I know a little bit about cars. This car is a nightmare and Cadillac service is horrible!
Favorite Features
Cooled seats, headlights, Cadillac symbol on grill, Remote start.
Suggested Improvements
Bettter quality it is so cheap for a supposed high end luxury. and needs to be more current it seems outdated. Better Service representation.
By turbogirl2
on 07/31/12 15:13 PM (PDT)

You just saved me a s***load of time with your review! Won't even waste my time reading any more about used Cadillacs. May something GREAT happen for you to make up for this BS. Thanks for your service!