GM definitely stands for Government Motors
By grant21 on
2007 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
Wow, I am well into my 40's and have easily owned as many cars in my life but it doesn't get any worse of a car than this. I have owned my one owner 2007 DTS for about 16 months now and have had it in the shop for many repairs (exactly 33 times) 3 brake jobs, 2 water pumps, heated/cooled seats motor replacements, sunroof leaks, low oil pressure sensor, etc..etc.. the list goes on. I will never own another GM vehicle of any sort after owning this and having a better look at everything on this car and a real eye opener to GM auto's in general. Two Really Big Thumbs Down...( & thats only because i cant post profanity on this site).
By lakesun
on 07/27/13 16:46 PM (PDT)

Having a car is the same as having a child you need to take care of it...

By singboi
on 02/14/13 08:38 AM (PST)

You must not have gotten a Carfax report on this vehical. It seems that the previous owner of the vehical did not keep up on the maintance of the car and I say that because you've had (33) visits to the repair shop in 16mos. When ever I purchase a used vehical I always ask if I can take the car home for the night to sleep on it and if a dealer see's that your really interested in the car they will let you do this. I do this because I take the care to a shop and have them run test on it. Maybe this is something you should try. It appears that you were sold a lemon.