Used 2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan

View reviews for a specific DTS model:

Typical GM Incompetence
By No more GM

2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Car has many, many problems, including cooling system probs, power steering pump, suspension problems, brakes are horrible, sunroof leaks, needs rear control arm ($1200 job), & too much more to list. going back to foreign car! For a 55k car new, GM is a joke!

A dream to drive .
By Kim

2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car replaced 2000 cadillac Deville. Which did get better mpg.then the 2007 dts but hands down this dts with the performance package is awesome to drive the power and handling and comfort is a dream and style is tops.

Over 200,000 miles and going...
By BigJJ

2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just past 200,000 miles!!! I've owned this Caddy for almost 7yrs. Bought with 1684miles...yes, 1,684! Regular oil changes & tune-ups and I've had one issue... At 154,320miles I had the transmission go out. I had it rebuilt. Now at 201,140 there is a ticking that's coming from the engine block and I have a torn drivers side seat. The car is going to be my son's after the ticking sound is looked at by Cadillac.
I am now looking for another 2007-2010 DTS!!!

Not perfect, but reliable as the sunrise, and fun to drive!
By usa4me

2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is an absolute dream to drive. It has a firm, yet compliant ride, handles great at high speeds through the mountain pass I drive through twice a day to work and back. Acceleration is brisk, and the top end is terrific for such a big car. Room galore inside for six, large trunk, and killer looks make this a very sane car in comparison to even some V6 foreign cars. I average 24 MPG including a 15 minute climb of 4500 feet 2X a day. I have averaged 27+ on a 2.5 hour drive via highway. Phenomenal mileage for a V8 with loads of power on tap at any speed.

Styling, performance, handling, interior room, fuel mileage.

More intuitive stereo and GPS controls. Better quality LEDs in high mount tail lamp.

1St Caddy
By singboi

2007 Cadillac DTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 1 owner '07 Cadillac DTS Performance for $17,995 with 68,000 miles. I love everthing about the car I did a year of research on the Cadillac DTS before I purchased one and the Performance is the best of them all. I got everything I wanted in the car.

Remote Start, Sunroof/Moonroof, Assit Park Well Everything!!!