2007 Cadillac DTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:
1St Caddy
By singboi on 02/14/13 08:52 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 1 owner '07 Cadillac DTS Performance for $17,995 with 68,000 miles. I love everthing about the car I did a year of research on the Cadillac DTS before I purchased one and the Performance is the best of them all. I got everything I wanted in the car.

GM definitely stands for Government Motors
By grant21 on 02/08/13 16:58 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Wow, I am well into my 40's and have easily owned as many cars in my life but it doesn't get any worse of a car than this. I have owned my one owner 2007 DTS for about 16 months now and have had it in the shop for many repairs (exactly 33 times) 3 brake jobs, 2 water pumps, heated/cooled seats motor replacements, sunroof leaks, low oil pressure sensor, etc..etc.. the list goes on. I will never own another GM vehicle of any sort after owning this and having a better look at everything on this car and a real eye opener to GM auto's in general. Two Really Big Thumbs Down...( & thats only because i cant post profanity on this site).

Very Pleased WIth This Car
By Cat Dude on 08/18/09 19:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2007 DTS Performance used, with 13,000 miles. It replaced a 2003 CTS. WE are very pleased with the handling, quietness, and comfort of the vehicle. The MPG is very positively surprising, particularly when the car plenty of power. THe memory seats are very handy, the controls are simple and well within reach. The Bose sound system is very nice. We've traveled quite a bit in this car this year and we arrive much more relaxed than when in traveling in other cards we've had. Visibility seems poor when backing the car, and the proximity sensors help. Very well pleased with this American car.

My Dream Car
By Dave Albanese on 08/05/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is our 5th DTS and it is by far the very best. Black on black. So quiet it's hard to believe! Why someone would not buy or lease this luxury car is beyond me. They have acheived a blend of all that a luxury auto should be in this car. I highly recommend tis wonderful American made automobile.

Great '07 Vehicle
By Makon on 08/30/06 18:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven many Cadillacs in this series over the years like the Concour, Performance DTS, etc. I especially like the upgraded styling, performance, and new xeon lighting.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.