2007 Cadillac DTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:
Not perfect, but reliable as the sunrise, and fun to drive!
By usa4me on 06/12/13 20:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is an absolute dream to drive. It has a firm, yet compliant ride, handles great at high speeds through the mountain pass I drive through twice a day to work and back. Acceleration is brisk, and the top end is terrific for such a big car. Room galore inside for six, large trunk, and killer looks make this a very sane car in comparison to even some V6 foreign cars. I average 24 MPG including a 15 minute climb of 4500 feet 2X a day. I have averaged 27+ on a 2.5 hour drive via highway. Phenomenal mileage for a V8 with loads of power on tap at any speed.

Much to be desired
By BJ TX on 10/16/07 20:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car looks nice enough but interior design needs help, may as well put the radio and A/C panels & controls on the floor since it is necessary to turn & look down to see them. The seat belt buckle is difficult to find jammed up by the center console. The plastic interior is poor quality for a LUX car. The ride is smooth the engine power is good, steering could be tighter. This car rides and handles no better than my base 01 De Ville and lacks the comfort. The controls in the arm rest are poor design resting my arm on it the windows go down and the controls are touchy. There are too many DIC switches. The tire monitor has stopped working. Rear visibility past the rear doors down the side.

Wow!
By vacationer on 03/27/07 15:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We rented one of these babys in Hawaii. Trust me, this is definitely a car that anyone should show up in to any sort of party or get together. Plenty of power; sounds like a muscle car when revved, lots of get up and go, and extremely quiet. Handles decently as well for a car 9 ft. longer than a Lexus LS 460. It is more the experience of driving one (as would be driving something like a Lincoln Town Car) more than actually owning it. If you need seating for 6 and something old and stylin', go for it! Way too overpriced though for some of the idiosyncracies is has; just pick up a used one.

My DTS
By BenKelba on 02/21/07 09:23 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car rides and handles much better than I expected. For its size, comfort, and economical operations I cannot think of a better choice. I use the car to transport customers on trips between 10 miles to over 100 miles. I always hear comments like "how come they don't sell more of these." I am never ashamed to use this vehicle with my clients.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.