Small Business Owner & Manager
By RTS on
2006 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I have owned 5 Cadillac DTS Performance Touring Sedans in the last 8 years. My current DTS is a 2006 with a custom after market "DeLegance" package and I have had hundreds of people make very positive comment on the looks of this automobile. It also gets admiring looks from Mercedes Benz and Lexus owners. This performance edition, although, only rated at 292 H.P. has substantial power and acceleration due to the Northstar engine and performance axle. I special ordered this Caddy with the Tehama Italian leather seats and they are very nice. I am more impressed with this Caddy than any other I have owned. The quality of construction, top notch materials and performance without any problems.
Favorite Features
I very much like the automatic driver recall settings for the seats, mirrors, adjustable steering wheel for exit and entrance positions. The front & rear sensors are an excellent safety feature. I like the touch screen navigation /audio and the Hands-Free-Calling Systems. The seat massage is great.
Suggested Improvements
I really wish Caddy would field a full sized luxury coupe. While I like the instruments in the dash, I would like to see the small digital speedometer be larger and in a different color then the other readouts making it easier to locate and read. It is duplicative of the analog but I use it often.