Will buy again
By GARYSL on
2006 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I bought my DTS Performance with much trepidation after years of Toyotas and Volvos. After almost 4 years with the exception of the brakes and gas mileage I couldn't be happier. Other than a very minor complaints this car has been exceptional! I have read many complaints about the factory tires and after 37,000. miles mine are just fine with regular rotation and correct pressures I believe they will easily reach 60k. I'll be very happy if they greatly improve gas mileage and add a 6 speed transmission. It's my sincere hope that comfort is not sacrificed for handling as I find the DTS handles extremely well with the various electronic handling augments.
Favorite Features
I absolutely LOVE the ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL a feature I will never be without again. Finally cruise control is truly useful. The auto headlights and wipers are quite handy too. I really appreciate the heated seats and sterring wheel and remote start.
Suggested Improvements
Heat the entire steering wheel. BETTER GAS MILEAGE Six speed transmission. More cushion in the seats for us fat guys. Backup camera displayed on the Nav System. 60/40 rear seat. I'd like to see the adaptive cruise enhanced like the one in the Mercedes so the car will stop if neccessary.