2006 Cadillac DTS 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - New Caddy Owner...and Luvin It

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan - Consumer Review

New Caddy Owner...and Luvin It
By CodyC on

2006 Cadillac DTS Luxury III 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Caddy, but I absolutely love driving this. I previously owned a Chrysler Concorde LXi...loved that car. But, I could end up loving this Caddy more. Large trunk is what attracted me, but I took this one for a test drive and WOW. THE MOST comfortable ride I have ever had. It comes with every gadget: Nav, DVD, XM, BOSE sound, dual AC/Heat controls, separate rear temp control, front/rear parking sensors, rain-sense wipers, V8 performance, good hwy gas mileage, exception lighting features, soft leather seats. Luvin It.

Favorite Features

Bose Sound System, soft and comfy ride, good handling, great acceleration, large trunk, Aux Input for MP3, rear seat legroom, heated/cooled seats, lumbar massage, seat and steering memories, memorizes your temp settings, heated steering wheel, real wood steering wheel and treatments, and more.

Suggested Improvements

Glove box too small, too low, hits knees of passenger. More cabin storage would be nice. Only one CD in Nav version. Would be great to have manual shift mode to take advantage of V8. Bluetooth for cell phone.