GM Got it Right!
By RKing99 on
2006 Cadillac DTS Luxury III 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I really like the car. It is my first Cadillac. It replaced a Q45. It has nice power, a great sound, and excellent build quality. My wife wanted comfortable seats, not European / Japanese hard seats. She really likes the comfort now and does not complain after long trips. The car is really quiet and has an excellent ride. The car has excellent handling abilities on the highway, tight steering, and only a little lean in the corners and curves for a car of this size and comfort.
Favorite Features
We both like the separate thermostats and fan controls for the driver and passenger. My favorite feature is the navigation system. It works great. Also, the hands free calling feature that comes with the OnStar system is great security. My wife says the XM satellite radio is a must keep.
Suggested Improvements
I'm still trying to determine if the memory settings are working as intended. I don't know if the tilt wheel and rear view mirror are supposed to be a part of this feature or not. This little question should tell you how much we both like this car...it has turned out to be better than expected.