2006 Cadillac DTS 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best Buy

2006 Cadillac DTS - Consumer Review

Best Buy
By Ted Gardner on

2006 Cadillac DTS Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Have driven it 4000 miles and have enjoyed evry mile. View from all windows is excelent, performance is great and milage is astonishing for a big automobile. Handling in the mountains with the stability package is really great, but you have to get used to it. This is my second Cadillac, my other one was a 97 and it was a very good car. I never spent a dime on it except for tires brakes and regular oil changes in 115,00 miles. I am sure the improvments that have been made since then shoould prove this one to be better than the first one. I can drive it fro 8 hours plus and still am not tired.

Favorite Features

Performance, comfort, handling, mileage. All instruments are easy to see and use. I like the sensing system both front and back. Love the lumbar system, especially the one that massages you back when you push the button while driving on long trips

Suggested Improvements

Go back to the parking brake release when put in Drive. Put the gas door access back on the key system. Make the hood release part of the key system. Put the Cadillac Crest back on top of the hood. Mkes it easier to see where the front of the car is.