2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:
Great Car
By Rob on 09/09/06 14:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great car. It is quiet, powerful, and has great styling. Cadillac doesn't market this car as a "Euro luxury" car, but as a great American luxury car, which I like.

Lots of Great Car for the Price
By Larry H on 09/05/06 17:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with this big sedan. It is smaller than the Lincoln Town Car. Recently redesigned with a great looking exterior, the DTS caught my eye when it first came out. I even traded my Jaguar XJR to get one. The Caddy has better acceleration, is quieter, and is a good car for clients - comfortable, smooth, easy to enter and exit.

I Love it!
By DTSV on 08/25/06 13:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My husband and I have owned a Cadillac STS V6 for years. The DTS is amazing, It has a wonderfaul ride, great pickup and is beautiful to look at. Wow ! What a great car.

Outstanding Luxury Vehicle
By RobW64 on 07/14/06 08:55 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury III 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased a black DTS after researching new vehicles for about a year. This is a gorgeous vehicle that turns heads everywhere we go. My co-workers who own Lexus, Jaguars, and Acuras are begging to drive it. Although the dealership told me I'm probably one of the youngest DTS buyers they've ever had (I'm 41), a few test drives by us "middle-agers" and the vehicle would sell itself.

Still the Standard to Beat
By John Perry on 07/01/06 17:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After six months and more than 6,000 miles I am very happy with the car. I did not think that I needed the heated steering wheel or the cooled front seat, but once I used them I would not want to do without them, even for the limited days they are really needed.

Poor quality
By Madbuyer on 06/18/06 10:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The deflector on my DTS fell off on Route 95 going 75 miles per hour. I thought the front end of the car was falling off. I am still waiting for parts to fix it. My car had 800 miles on it when the problem occurred.

Nice Car
By Car Lover on 06/09/06 20:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a Cadillac DTS because it had the most roomy back seat of all the vehicles that we drove. I have been suprised by the quality of the car, it is really put together well. The performance version is a real kick to drive. Lexus drivers in the neighbohood are always impressed by the car. It is sensational for the money.

Our fourth Cadillac
By DTS on 06/09/06 19:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury III 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My wife is of European origin, and she insisted that we buy American. Each vehicle we have purchased has been better than the previous model. The DTS is very comfortable for both the driver and passenger. It has more than enough power for both open road and getting around town. No one should carry more than it can fit in the generous trunk. My only complaint about this latest model is that Cadillac dropped the electronic seat adjustment gadget that fixed the seat to fit the preferences of the driver for that key.

Best Caddy I've owned.
By David Linton on 06/03/06 15:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The longer I've had this car the more I like it. The only disappointment I have found is the floor mats, which are very cheesy. The car would be even better if it had a 5 or 6 speed transmission.

Tetirement
By JACK HUDDER on 06/03/06 10:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The DTS is very comfortable on long drives. I love the remote start so the car can be cooled down before entering. I'm surprised with the good gas milage. It is better than the Acura RL that we traded in. Also, it burns regular fuel not premium. We like the monthly reminders from OnStar. Any questions after purchase were promtly answered.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.