2006 Cadillac DTS Performance
By b wagner on
2006 Cadillac DTS Performance 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
After owning this car for one week I can truly say that it exceeded my expectations. It performs better than I anticipated, and the ride and luxury are pure Cadillac. The fit and finish are perfect, and the powerful sound of the 4.6 litre engine is great. I have been driving performance luxury cars for years, but this car gives me the room, comfort and the performance combination that I have been searching for. The 18 inch chrome wheel option is a must. The front and rear views of this car are great and the profile gives a nice clean look. I chose light platinum for the exterior and shale interior. The 291 hp matched with the 3.71 differential gives the car a lot of mid range power, 3,000 to 4,000 rpm.
Favorite Features
The appearance of the 2006 DTS along with the ride and power are my favorite features. I also like the Cadillac luxury features, such as heated and cooled seats and the heated steering wheel. The XM radio is great, and the front and rear park assist are nice features. This is a very quiet car!
Suggested Improvements
None so far.