2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
Cadl.DevilleDTS
By KeithTally on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest car we have ever owned. Had a Cadillac ten years ago that was ok, but this one is outstanding. The only thing they could have done better is provide a little more up-graded interior..ie. window visors look/feel cheap...vanity mirrors look/feel cheap...The car handles great, is a joy to drive and ride in...best cruising car. Roomy/comfortable/luxury...really nice car. Look forward to driving it all the time. We got the Bose stereo system..outstanding...and OnStar is worth every penny...this car practically drives itself.

CADILLAC DTX - EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY & FUN
By YSREJMBOB on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

TRULY AN OVERALL FANTASTIC VEHICLE. TOP QUALITY IN EVERY AREA, SUPER PERFORMANCE AND ALSO FUN TO DRIVE.

This is a GREAT automobile !
By George A. Rivard on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

No one can ever tire of this auto. This is my sixth in a row, and I have no plans to stop buying this same model every year. What a car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rides like a magic carpet!!
By Dolph Spain on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

It considered big, but it handles like a sports car. The ride is magic -- quiet and smooth with seats you could use in your den. Being able to use regular gasoline is an extra considering gas prices today and the gas mileage is exceptional for such a luxury car. It's also stylish and eyecathing if you are interested in that

bring back the fin...
By Butchkins on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

i love my dhs

DTS Is a World Class Car
By Kuudo on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My DTS is the first Caddy I purchased. Have owned Lexus in the past, and feature for feature there is no comparison. The DTS lopes effortlessly at 80mph, the Northstar is a fabulous powerplant and for such a large and heavy car, it goes like a bat outta' hell. The stabiltrak works well, the on-board computer system is excellent, the seats are extremely comfortable. I use the car for long distance driving and have never driven a finer vehicle on the highway. It has also proven to me that it is once again cool to drive a Caddy!

DeVille DHS
By Jt53 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Car on the Road

Getting better every year
By moosie on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This is my 6th caddi. Every yar they get a little better and more reliable

Daddy caddy
By Big Time on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Rides like a scolded dog! It's a great car.

Great Car
By FJW on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great car to own and drive.We feel very safe when we are on the road with our car in heavy traffic.I am avg. about 23 mi. per gal. which I feel is great mileage this size car. This is my 2nd Cad. I have owned 18 car in my 55 yrs. of driving and my 2001 cad.is one of the best I have driven,