Used 2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:

Great car!
By Al's car

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Wonderful, dependable, comfortable. A real example of what Detroit can do if necessary. Toyota can't compare to our luxury cars.

Cadillac STD Sedan
By Eugene DuValeus

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've only had this car for two weeks, but I think it's going to prove to be the finest auto we've ever owned. It takes you down the road effortlessly and rides like you're floating on air. It has a beautiful design and its black color shines like a diamond! I traded in a low miles '03 Grand Marquis for this '04 DeVille with 21,000 miles on it. I got it for HALF of what a new DeVille would have cost me. I am thrilled with the swap, so far. The power in the Northstar engine is impressive, too. I think this is going to be a great car for us for years to come. Oh, and this is a certified Cadillac and it is fully covered end to end until July, 2010. Beautiful!

The design, power, and handling.

Heated seats should be standard even though this is a base DeVille. It's still a Cadillac and this shouldn't be an optional feature

Love this Car!
By doug

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought it used and I have to tell the world, this car rocks. It has a super sound system, looks awesome (White Pearl), handles nicely, has lots of zoom, and the gas mileage is not bad if I keep my foot out of it. I love beating the Mustang GT kids off the lights. What a blast. I love my Caddy.

The motor, stereo, seats, and paint.

All wheel drive and 400 hp would be nice :).

Sweet Ride
By Steve

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The DeVille is a great highway car. It's very comfortable, I'm 6'4" and have plenty of room. It has lots of amenities and is a good value on the used luxury car market. Mine averages 28.2 mpg @ 70 mph which for a car this size is quite impressive. Its 17.6 mpg in city driving isn't to bad either. This car is a vast improvement over my '97 DeVille and I loved that car.

The color...White Lightning, how this is a luxury car that uses regular gas, the power with the Northstar engine, memory everything, XM radio, CD changer, heated & cooled seats, moonroof, sun shades, and the power tilt & telescoping steering wheel.

Cruise control on/off is easy to acidentally hit and disengage while driving.

Best Value for a Used Luxury Car
By ChuckW

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this 2004 lease return vehicle with 30,000 miles on it in the summer of 2004 for less than $25,000. That's Toyota Camry territory. It is quiet, comfortable, and gets 27-28 MPG on the highway. It has a full factory warranty thru 50,000 miles and I bought an aftermarket warranty through 125,000 miles. My wife drive this one while I drive either the '98 Seville with 135,000 miles (another lease return bargain bought 5 years ago) or the '94 Fleetwood lease return with 200,000 miles bought in Dec '94.

The memory seats, heated and cooled seats, and heated steering wheel.

The leather in STD DeVille is not quite as soft and supple as in the Seville.