2004 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Reviews 4

2004 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
Psuedo Luxury Car
By Bob on 08/26/05 02:22 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

For the cost, one certainly can buy a better car. Road noise, wind noise and seat comfort should be hallmarks of a luxury car. This car fails each catagory. The Michelin tires are the wrong tire for this car. They wear poorly and are virtually impossible to balance properly. If the car has a problem they can't fix, they treat you like the plague instead of admitting the problem - a fatal GM flaw. Engine is totally underpowered. It does get good gas mileage.

A Very Good Choice
By Eugene Maul on 03/21/05 14:15 PM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

When I purchased my 2004 Cadillac DeVille I was looking for a vehicle that was quiet and fun to drive. I did not want to hear the normal engine and road noise, nor did I want to feel cracks and ridges in the road. This Deville had my attention as soon as I turned the key to start the engine. It is fun, easy and relaxing to drive yet surprisingly responsive when desired. There are many good vehicles available, but I believe this is one of the best and safer cars on the market.

Almost Perfect Deville
By Texas Cadillac on 01/13/05 16:11 PM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third Cadillac DeVille. Its features are better than my 1997 model's. This one has more front tire vibration though. My dealer has gone out of their way to try and solve this problem. Cadillac says the engine, transmission and wheels/tires are within specifications. Do other owners experience abnormal front tire vibration?

it may be an old man's car, but
By old bill on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Have a 2004, it's our 12th cadillac.We traded our 2000 in 2002 for Lexus. It was no brainer to come back to Cadillac, better ride and milage and better service because you can get service anywhere in U.S.. Travel from here in Tx to Wisc. and used to worry about what if we broke down. 'course I'am almost 80 and worry about waking up in morning.

2004 Cadillac Deville Review
By Nile A. Sorenson on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is by far the finest autombile I have owned. I have driven Cadillac's since 1990 and find this particular car to be the best. I have not had a single requirement to return to the dealer for any adjustments or correction. This car has the comfort and convenience that my wife and I enjoy. We are both in our 70's. We are comfortable, feel safe and secure and confident in it's performance. The dealer attention during the sale and since has been superior. It is truly a fine automobile.

A great commuter car
By Dennis Donlin on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 45 minute commute through some worn streets in a northern climate, and the DTS is a great vehicle. It is extremely sure footed, very comfortable, roomy but easy to manuever and a great value. The sound system is extroidinary, XM is a must.

TMS
By Rick Stas on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car is comfortable and large, terrible paint quality ( fixed under warranty) Still not quite satisfied. tires had to be replaced at 500 miles because of bad vibration. Out of the Cadillacs I have had this 2003 deville seems to be the best feeling. The previous Devilles I have had steered like concrete trucks and left you tired after a road trip. The reason I buy these cars is because my wife likes them. Personally I would prefer a smaller quicker car. I have had 4 Devilles since 1992. and quite frankly the last two a 2001 and a 1998 were real garbage. This 2003 seems to be much improved.

Deville
By cgcall on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillasc DeVille is by far the most comfortable car of all on the market. We have physically tried them ALL!! Foreign & American have been tested by this family. Money was not an object but comfort and performance was. We were surprised to end up with the DeVille actually we thougth we were going to pick a foreign car. We are very happy and even the hip young college students in our family want to drive this car. We enjoy the reliabilty, service,comfort and all the extras. We dressed up our car with larger chrome wheels and a fake convertible top to make it look a litle more appealing to us. It looks real sharp.

BEST EVER
By RVMSKI on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i'M 48 AND MY SON TALKED MY HUSBAND INTO LOOKING INTO THIS INSTEAD OF A TRUCK CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I love it my son is 6'3 and not asking can you move the seat up further? the ride is the best.

overall view of Cadilac dts
By dnfr on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Rear light lenses cannot be replaced if broken. A complete unit must be purchased. This is an extra cost that needs to be addressed.