2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
Fantastic Car
By jstamps on 04/22/09 13:59 PM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After owning for 9 mo a review is in order. This is one of the prettiest cars out there - much nicer than the LS430 (and half the price used). Only the Benz S can compare. Extremely quiet and comfortable, with a silky-smooth ride. Powerful engine delivers smooth acceleration; transmission shifts without jerks (no hunting like the Lexus or Avalon). Bose stereo is just the best. Mileage on the highway is 29.5, while city depends on whether it's warmed up: 16 cold for short trips, 18 warm. Daytime headlights were annoying - had to remove fuse to disable. Nav has helped a lot in strange towns. Occasional whine from a DC-DC in dash. Use the heated/cooled seats a lot. Pearl paint is tops!

Sweet Ride
By Steve on 06/06/06 08:53 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The DeVille is a great highway car. It's very comfortable, I'm 6'4" and have plenty of room. It has lots of amenities and is a good value on the used luxury car market. Mine averages 28.2 mpg @ 70 mph which for a car this size is quite impressive. Its 17.6 mpg in city driving isn't to bad either. This car is a vast improvement over my '97 DeVille and I loved that car.

BEST EVER
By RVMSKI on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i'M 48 AND MY SON TALKED MY HUSBAND INTO LOOKING INTO THIS INSTEAD OF A TRUCK CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I love it my son is 6'3 and not asking can you move the seat up further? the ride is the best.

nice
By mrbenny on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We have had numerous problems with the computer system. Can't seem to solve problems yet.

Best Car ever!!
By R Grimm on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned 50 new cars. This DHS is the finest, most solid, easy to drive car ever built. I can hardly wait til the 2005 comes out to see how they can improve on a perfect car. Go get those J cars.

THIS JOINT IS AWESOME !!!
By W Mac on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Yo, Caddy finally made a full-size folks under 40 can enjoy. SWEET! in every way. This is my first Cad ever. 2004-DTS is NO JOKE. Mad power, Sweet sound, Nav, Rear Sonar & Night vision phenomenal. Though SONAR was defective on delivery, Cad. fixed and provided free loaner. Car works well with you for skillful handling, even at HIGH speeds (I know).

bring back the fin...
By Butchkins on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

i love my dhs

DeVille DHS
By Jt53 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Car on the Road

Getting better every year
By moosie on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This is my 6th caddi. Every yar they get a little better and more reliable

excellent
By Vince from Cape Cod on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Since I'm a big guy I want no console hindering me. Deville DSL has all the lux features I could want plus leg room for me the driver and my back seat clients/family. Front wheel drive a big plus in New England and the Northstar engine is awesome! Love this car - world class!