2004 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
performance on the cheap
By tommy on 09/08/08 07:24 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

What can I say this car is the Corvette for those of us over 6,5" (6,7") spirited acceleration with a growl of 300 hp and the smoothness of cruising on the highway @80 mph running lo rpm and quiet watching the estimated remaining miles to empty rise, city driving terrible like a big SUV since we have heavy feet syndrome but once on the highway my dts avgs 29- 32 mpg and the light platinum color which is liquid silver if you love your car glows endlessly day or night. A low mileage 32,265 off lease for $20k with tax and a 4 yr extended warranty this purchase cannot be beat, for $5k more or less than the std base deville this beauty is well worth it and only my third Cadillac off lease purchase

My Beautiful DeVille DTS
By Bradly R. on 05/17/08 07:33 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love to drive my 2004 Cadillac Deville DTS. It's powerful 4.6L 300 hp Northstar engine is a highway touring dream. This touring variant of the Deville has the sleekest and sporty styling of any trim for this model year. You feel like a king in this car. It has every option a man could ever want. It even has massaging leather heated front seats! The performance of this car is amazing. When you drive this car down the road, people notice you. Fuel economy is excellent on the highway and poor in the city. Fuel costs are a small price to pay to experience this level of Cadillac luxury. White lightning is my favorite color for this car.

Love this Car!
By doug on 02/25/07 21:35 PM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought it used and I have to tell the world, this car rocks. It has a super sound system, looks awesome (White Pearl), handles nicely, has lots of zoom, and the gas mileage is not bad if I keep my foot out of it. I love beating the Mustang GT kids off the lights. What a blast. I love my Caddy.

My DTS
By Scott Matthews on 11/05/05 09:18 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I believe these sedans are very underrated. I love my DTS! The only things I would change: I would make an AWD version and the front cup holder (when flipped out) blocks the shifter from shifting into 1st gear. Last week I drove a 2006 DTS, loaded to the hilt. I can actually say I like the interior of my 2004 much better than the 2006. I do like the changes outside for 2006 though.

A great commuter car
By Dennis Donlin on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 45 minute commute through some worn streets in a northern climate, and the DTS is a great vehicle. It is extremely sure footed, very comfortable, roomy but easy to manuever and a great value. The sound system is extroidinary, XM is a must.

overall view of Cadilac dts
By dnfr on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Rear light lenses cannot be replaced if broken. A complete unit must be purchased. This is an extra cost that needs to be addressed.

finest auto available regardless of $$$
By RX4SUCCESS on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is incredible. The 'real time suspension' is REAL. Northstar engine lives upto 8 year reputation. You could spend millions for an auto and not get anywhere near the product as this vehicle. My only regret is that I could not afford this car 15 years ago!

DTS IS BEST RIDE & VALUE FOR THE MONEY
By JSLOWERY on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Having drove 6 Cadillac Sevilles, I was sold on the Seville until I drove the DTS recently. My lease expired on my 2002 Seville & I had to upgrade to the DTS. The DTS is a great luxury ride with room to spare. The gas mileage is similar to the Seville but the comfort & ride is superior! A hot car for sure.... Cadillac has a winner here for certain!

for mom
By aztoct on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

if the driver wants something to put mom in and go like your hair is on fire, this is it. mom will love the ride and quietness yet it gets out of its own way. ..i read it refered to as a wolf in an armani suit.....i agree. !!!18mpg city 23 hiway...excellent warranty and loaners from cadillac..email any questions

Cadl.DevilleDTS
By KeithTally on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest car we have ever owned. Had a Cadillac ten years ago that was ok, but this one is outstanding. The only thing they could have done better is provide a little more up-graded interior..ie. window visors look/feel cheap...vanity mirrors look/feel cheap...The car handles great, is a joy to drive and ride in...best cruising car. Roomy/comfortable/luxury...really nice car. Look forward to driving it all the time. We got the Bose stereo system..outstanding...and OnStar is worth every penny...this car practically drives itself.