2003 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Quality, Quality, Quality

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Review

Quality, Quality, Quality
By Frank C. on

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After a full year of ownership, I now feel qualify to rate this outstanding motorcar. In over 15,000 miles of driving, I have NO requirement for warantee or repair work; normal scheduled maintenance is the only time I see the dealership. The car drives superbly; great acceleration, noisless operation over long highway trips and it's simply the most comfortable vehicle I've ever been inside of. My wife bought a new Lexus ES300 a month before I purchased the Cadillac. Mine is the one we choose for long trips!

Memory for seats, mirror and sound system are excellent. The Northstar powertrain is smooth and powerful.

Adding a steering wheel attitude adjustment to the memory package would be a nice touch. Add variable-speed rain adjusting wipers on the base model. Taking the 6-CD changer from out of the glovebox and finding a way to put the cartridge completely in-dash would be an improvement.