2003 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: One owner car bought with 65K

2003 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

One owner car bought with 65K
By totsman on

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

To anyone with a vibration issue. You need to keep the stock Michelin Symmetry's on the car. Once I put new tires on and went to Sullivan Tire multiple times we did it. 0 to 100 MPH, no vibration. Bad experience with Caddy dealer who had to be told to replace back seat control module twice. I wrote it in the P & S agreement the AC in the back didn't work. 1) Tire's (2) Dry boots and a broken axle 3) Broken engine front mount 4) Water pump froze and wiped out all the pully system. (5) Air intake sensor problem 6) Fuel pump float sending unit gone 7) 1-20-11 back in the shop for misfire and fuel 8) Replaced pass. window regulator

OK, once I got the vibration issue fixed and took my first road trip it was perfect. Smooth quiet and fast. I guess buying a 1 owner older woman owned always serviced at the caddy dealer didn't pay off for me.

Caddy dealerships should know about never selling a top dollar used car without the stock tires. Located in Woburn MA, skimmped on a pre-sale inspection.