2003 Cadillac DeVille 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - great car but....

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Review

great car but....
By kate58 on

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car with 89000 miles on it. two weeks after it was bought the problems started. One day while driving, the battery light came and the car shut off. I replaced the battery (what the dealership told me was the ONLY problem). after the new battery it ran fine for about a month then it started again. The dealer told me nothing was wrong with it. Every time i turn on the a/c or heat the car will shut off, even when randomly driving it shuts off. The service tire monitor light came on, fixed that only for it to come back on shortly after. Love the car despite these issues but just wish the dealer would have helped more.

Favorite Features

Very smooth ride, comfortable for all passengers, all digital gauge cluster, lots of space, overall layout of interior fittings is great.

Suggested Improvements

better MPG ( despite it being a boat of a vehicle), larger turn radius, the timing of the digital gauge cluster ( takes a while for it to switch between lighter and darker modes.