Best Car Ever
By Anonymous on
2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I've always liked caddy's, and this one is no exception. Can't believe how nice it still is and love the 275 hp engine. Everybody talks about how pretty it is. I like the vinyl top a lot also. Its the best car I've ever owned and definitely the most luxurious. I even like it better than my infiniti. In my opinion I bought the car from a car lot ran by crooks, they did not disclose things about the car I should have known before purchasing, and had to have a couple parts replaced. Still have a few more to go but at the end of the day I still really like this car more than any other. The best I test drove. My dream is to own a house and a dts platinum off the show room floor.
Favorite Features
sleek style, comfort, 275 hp engine, nice sound system, wood trim, train sounding horn, the feature programming is nice, really like the disc, silver with the black vinyl roof is the cleanest one I've seen.
Suggested Improvements
should put the seat controls on the door. move the ashtray out toward the driver more. many more sturdier cup holders needed. the back up assist needs to turn down the radio when it tones. turning radius. a little more wood wouldn't hurt. and it's 2010 time to bump up the standard horse power.