Used 2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:

love the car
By rickC

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Had a transmition fluid leak that should have been caught in the used car process

good milage and pep

The radio scan feature is weak

6th Cadillac
By Thomas Gregory

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this car brand new in Aug '03. Thus far I've had a few wierd things happen: DVD Nav Sys would not show "POI"s - Dealer R/R nav unit - fixed, Alarm goes off by itself - Dealer shrugs shoulders - no fix, BRAKE light comes on - Dealer R/R sensor on brake reservior - no fix, SERVICE ENGINE SOON light comes on - reseat fuel cap 3 clicks only - fixed but has happened three times. The past two days the car has stalled on me. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow for that and 9000 mile service.

The engine and drivetrain are smooth and responsive/The car rides great/I like all the little features/The sound system has great sound/The backup parking assist is great/It has saved me twice/ ONSTAR and the hands off phone are nice/I like to play with those in front of my friends.

-Improve interior quality -Glove Box CD player w/ single player not behind screen -Center console needs lock - Match radio presets (push up wheel button but display moves down) -Wheel cruise switch too easy to hit -Add wipers activated light - Seat memory needs lumbar support

Certified DeVille
By dispencer

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased a certified DeVille with 30k miles and the car is absolutely like new in every respect with a savings of $20k+. Immediately took a 400 mile trip -smooth, comfortable, and 26MPG. Night and day over a new LeSabre for the same price. Especially like the seat design. This is the standard seat without lumbar control and after a 7 hour trip absolutely no back ache at all. This is truly remarkable.

Front seat design , passing power, quiet cabin, automatic climate control, handling, lack of road noise, smell of leather seats, no squeaks or rattles, build quality

Std radio not as good as the one in my 2001 Malibu LS. An RDS radio should be standard. Some skipping on CD's. No other improvements - If I'd bought the car new I would have gotten the Bose radio.

Overall Nice
By Picky one

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Comfortable quiet ride. Smooth & quick. Overall a beautiful vehicle. Handles extremely well in inclement weather.

Excellent pick up for it's size

Vehicle needs a built in air compressor in trunk, like the pontiac Bonneville

Happy and Proud to Own it
By Happy Wife

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Had a Towncar - It was totalled by an SUV, rented a Caddy while decision was being made about towncar - Will never drive another towncar. I Love this CAR!! I bought it Certfied and am very happy with the entire experience. Good to know it is 100% warrantied for the next 5 years.

Ride, Quiteness, Handling, the way I feel when I'm driving it, performance, gas mileage (as good as an 02 V6 Accord we had), need I go on?

Eliminate "plastic" around information center,