2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
first g.m. product
By hmh636 on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i have a 2001 dts with 15000 miles. the ride is super smooth and very quiet. this car has a great motor,27 miles on the highway,16 city,and on reg.gas! onstar and ultrasonic rear parking assist should be standard in every car sold in usa.

the obvious choice
By Yadaya on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I'm 6'3" and hate consols, (what unnecessary space grabbers!!) I need front wheel (or 4 wheel) drive. I want room and appreciate lux touches. The DHS has it all with elan. The Northstar is a kick ass engine, the seats "fit" a full size guy both front and back. I think the style classic adn the ride is great.

SOLID, BUT NOT GREAT
By gilli on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 2002 DTS, its a solid performer. Easily the best american car made. A lot of features for the money when compared to foreign cars. I would buy this car again.

top performer
By lrm on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

great ride, excellent performance and road holding ability in snow, rain and icy weather conditions.

Goo quality nice to drive
By DASSASON on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Nice car to drive, very stable on the road specially in bumpy road as in NY The DTS is exceptionally has good ride on wet road and even on heavy rain, you can also feel the different between this car and any Mercedes when raining or snow my friend has Mercedes E55 more the $75000 car he even could not move in the snow when my Cadilac moved like princes, I am driver with more the one million mile I had Mercedes BMW and all luxury cars I never drove a car with excellent performance in the rain as the DTS, it is very important to fill safe on wheat road, it is not so quite when pushing hard the gas but this car behave on the road as European car and

Outstanding American Luxury
By Richid on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is an absolutely fantastic vehicle. I traded in my Corvette for this car and the DeVille performs almost as well. It's also one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever driven. I recently drove from Rhode Island to Florida non-stop(averaging 27.1 mpg); when arrived in Orlando, I felt like I had been sitting on my couch at home for twenty hours. I have had a few problems however. The heating system needed to be fixed, but this was under warranty. There is also significant nose-dive during heavy braking. All in all, I love my DeVille and would recommend it to anyone seeking a safe, reliable, and well-performing luxury sedan.

Great Car
By Supamonk on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

When looking for a new luxury vehicle this turned out to be the best one. Mercedes and Lexus are much more expensive at the dealerships and come with far less features. The interior is much more comfortable and the exterior is more attractive as well. Another thing is that it is a GM vehicle.GM is a high quality, and its domestic too. After all the ordeals with Fords every car we now own is GM.

Cadillac Deville best yet
By Mark0123 on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the finest car on the market,sure if u got $100grand buy a Benz but why Cadillac is the domestic leader andis just as good I'v owned a 2000 M-Benz S500 and its got lots of stuff but this Deville has everthin its got but not the things ya dont need,those hightech features cost me thousands to fix,but this DeVille is great and being in cadillac is like a family they treat me better then m-benz and I spent about$25,000 more on the benz

GM Quality?
By Rudy Moon on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've had my 2000 DeVille for 2 1/2 years, and it's a fine car when it is not in for repairs. Unfortunately, it spends too much time in the shop, mostly for problems related to initial construction and component failure - not dealer service & support. I've been stranded twice ... ONSTAR doesn't work when you have electrical problems .... but it's fun riding 100 miles in a tow truck with a "good 'ol boy". I'm not sure I can afford this car after the warranty runs out.

Caddillacs in general
By marie h on 09/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

There must be some reason why NO Dealer will give a reasonable trade in allowance for a Caddy. They are unreliable, costly to repair and flat out dangerous after the warranty runs out. I've had 4, and will NEVER buy it again. Dealer in Atlanta was deceitful. EVERYTHING went wrong in that piece of junk. NEVER will I buy another Caddy. More gadgets do not make quality.