6th Cadillac
By Thomas Gregory on
2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
Bought this car brand new in Aug '03. Thus far I've had a few wierd things happen: DVD Nav Sys would not show "POI"s - Dealer R/R nav unit - fixed, Alarm goes off by itself - Dealer shrugs shoulders - no fix, BRAKE light comes on - Dealer R/R sensor on brake reservior - no fix, SERVICE ENGINE SOON light comes on - reseat fuel cap 3 clicks only - fixed but has happened three times. The past two days the car has stalled on me. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow for that and 9000 mile service.
Favorite Features
The engine and drivetrain are smooth and responsive/The car rides great/I like all the little features/The sound system has great sound/The backup parking assist is great/It has saved me twice/ ONSTAR and the hands off phone are nice/I like to play with those in front of my friends.
Suggested Improvements
-Improve interior quality -Glove Box CD player w/ single player not behind screen -Center console needs lock - Match radio presets (push up wheel button but display moves down) -Wheel cruise switch too easy to hit -Add wipers activated light - Seat memory needs lumbar support