2003 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
its a cadillac
By elyod on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

a wonderful ride, agreat experience, a fine dealer and a great salesman

my first cadillac
By alcolu on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

what can i say...its a cadillac

Luxury
By paulie on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Deville is an excellent car. It features an excellent ride, extremely quiet cabin, exceptionally comfortable seats, very roomy interior, wonderfully strong and smooth V8 engine, many cool features, excellent brakes and commendable handling for such a large vehicle. On the downside, some interior materials are cheap and I've heard it has a poor reliability record (although my car has fine reliability). Also, the frontal crash test result for the driver is only 3 stars. Overall, though, the DeVille is a superb vehicle. I recommend it to most luxury car buyers but some cars (like the BMW 5-series or Mercedes-Benz E class) are even better.

so far so nice
By mikeg1 on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Hi: Only drove the car 3000 miles and the new york streets are trying hard to age the car quickly. I think that you get alot for your mony and would recommend this car to anyone who prefers a large solid feel car (definitly over the town car) but wish the fit and finish were better.

One fine car
By lgretired on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This Cadillac is a great automobile, quiet, fast, and comfortable. On a recent 2000 mile trip to Florida it got 30+ mpg while cruising at speed limit or slightly above. It looks good and impresses everyone. It impresses me.

Awsome, comfortable, reliable!
By garfdude1214 on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Everything about this car is grand, down to evey little elaborate detail! The interior is remarkable with the look alike wood trim and the the large comfortable leather seats. The outside is unbelievablely captivating with the ravishing lights and large trunk. The engine is so powerful and I just love the digital speedometer. I love the Cadillac DeVille in every way.

Quality, Quality, Quality
By Frank C. on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After a full year of ownership, I now feel qualify to rate this outstanding motorcar. In over 15,000 miles of driving, I have NO requirement for warantee or repair work; normal scheduled maintenance is the only time I see the dealership. The car drives superbly; great acceleration, noisless operation over long highway trips and it's simply the most comfortable vehicle I've ever been inside of. My wife bought a new Lexus ES300 a month before I purchased the Cadillac. Mine is the one we choose for long trips!

Lucky
By binghog on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was in need of a different vehicle and have not bought a new car since 1976. I have only bought used, due to the high cost reduction immediately after purchase of a new vehicle. Having had two previous positive Cadillac used purchases in the past, I was only beginning a search for a different vehicle. The quality of the Cadillac, as well as the established and professional dealer, were only enhanced by the 0% interest, and I was able to select the car I did for that reason. I now remember why I had two previous Cadillacs. There really is no comparison in quality and style. I feel lucky I ended my search early.

The car
By sethbaklor on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Cadilac makes people think that thwy are old, but once you dive a Deville you'll forget all about that. One time I was driving on the highway to see familf when we ran over a fullsized ladder. I didn't know we had till the person driving pointed it out. To me it felt like we had just ran over a squirrl or something. The car also has a large amount fo pick up. The car is quiet. In the inside it is very nice. I would definatlly recommend this car.

Great Car
By Sebss on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Drive the car everyday, no problems, has more than enough power, looks good inside and out. Great quality