2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
The Best Of The Best
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 04:20 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car has major heat and comfort and ride is A-1. Everything about this car is great.

Great Car
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 04:06 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

One of the best and most fun to drive car I have ever owned, neck snapping performance and sports car handling. The style is beautiful mine is all black inside and outside, real classy car.

Nothing Better
By Cadillacs for 20 yrs on 07/09/09 14:12 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned Cadi's since I was 17. I bought this DTS w/35,000 and now have 135,000. only issue was a power steering hose and one fuel injector. I will be buying another for sure. The ride is perfect even with 5 people in the car. handling is good for such a large sedan. power is great and I cant say enough about the Bose sound system. This is definently the best Ive owned yet. Had a 03 deville before this one and traded it in w/165,000 and did not have any serious problems w/ it either. Dark blue w/black int and get tons of complements. looks good sitting still and EVERYONE makes a coment about it under the nioght lights. absolutely beautiful car!!!

My car
By Fredrick Hetzel on 08/18/07 10:58 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my car, it is just right for me. It fits my body in total comfort and is always reliable. All of my passangers think it is a great ride.

66,000 miles on this car so far!
By rmanzi on 10/23/05 03:17 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have 66,000 miles on my 2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS. It runs 85 mph in total quiet! A secret...bring the car into the dealer every 3000 miles for an oil change..and check up. This is a great car!

Cadillac DTS
By dennis faust on 04/12/05 17:45 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Fun to drive. Handles extremely well. Holds the road great with a lot of comfort. Plenty of power. Feels nice and heavy on the road. Great ride.

6th Cadillac
By Thomas Gregory on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this car brand new in Aug '03. Thus far I've had a few wierd things happen: DVD Nav Sys would not show "POI"s - Dealer R/R nav unit - fixed, Alarm goes off by itself - Dealer shrugs shoulders - no fix, BRAKE light comes on - Dealer R/R sensor on brake reservior - no fix, SERVICE ENGINE SOON light comes on - reseat fuel cap 3 clicks only - fixed but has happened three times. The past two days the car has stalled on me. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow for that and 9000 mile service.

Overall Nice
By Picky one on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Comfortable quiet ride. Smooth & quick. Overall a beautiful vehicle. Handles extremely well in inclement weather.

2003 DeVille - My Third and BESTCadillac
By Bill Murdock on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Luxury and spectacular performance.... more than you will ever need, in both criteria!

Recalls
By Roland on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was dissapointed when I had three recalls in the first six months of ownership. A 50,000 dollar car should be in better new car shape.