2003 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
A Positive Review of Cad DHS
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 04:28 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Overall it's been a fantastic machine. Very easy to drive,comfortable and smooth. Only thing that has broken three times were the window racks that hold the glass panels. Replaced under warranty but still, shouldn't be that fragile or poorly engineered. The gas mileage is unbelievable(18 city/26 hwy) for a car that size. This car will last me a long time and gives me great pleasure in owning and driving.

cadillac riding, ac blowing, doing 2 mph
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 04:10 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is day 1 of the rolling living room. This car is so comfortable I almost fell asleep behind the wheel.

Poor Quality
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 04:07 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my fourth Cadillac and my last.I purchased this car with 18000 miles on it.Tire air pressure sensors have gone bad 5 times.Engine had to be rebuilt at 40000 miles(under warranty) Water got in computer area at 50000 miles at a cost of $3000( NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY);3 Motor mounts broke at different times;Transmission bad at 90000 miles at cost of $2700;Navigation system replaced around 30000( under warranty)Had other problems.

Cadillac DeVille DHS
By Dman on 09/16/09 01:09 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

There are no complaints with this car, its a winner Handles well, smooth ride and quality in all areas. Great design and nice interior has this a a true favorite. AC in the rear for passengers own controls and back up sensors to alert driver. The seats have individual controls including that of your passengers. I have no complaints. None.

Very Impressive Ride!
By Ron Ferrara on 01/02/09 17:48 PM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have never been a fan of Cadillac until they came out with this body style. I was shocked when I noticed 25mpg on the hwy. This car looks fantastic, and it handles very well. I'd buy another if the money was right, and if I had the money. Plenty of get up with this ride!

IT'S GREAT
By robyn on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Cadillac Deville drives really smoothly. It's good with gas. Lets just put it this way IT'S A GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!

More Refinement Please!
By hsauberman on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a nice car however being the most expensive American luxury car(DHS) on the road it needs to be improved. There is still too much road noise,vibration and harshness entering the passenger compartment at normal freeway speeds. Too much harshness from road bumps in the passenger compartment. This car is an improvement since the 2000 model but still not enough!

Luxury
By paulie on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Deville is an excellent car. It features an excellent ride, extremely quiet cabin, exceptionally comfortable seats, very roomy interior, wonderfully strong and smooth V8 engine, many cool features, excellent brakes and commendable handling for such a large vehicle. On the downside, some interior materials are cheap and I've heard it has a poor reliability record (although my car has fine reliability). Also, the frontal crash test result for the driver is only 3 stars. Overall, though, the DeVille is a superb vehicle. I recommend it to most luxury car buyers but some cars (like the BMW 5-series or Mercedes-Benz E class) are even better.

One fine car
By lgretired on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This Cadillac is a great automobile, quiet, fast, and comfortable. On a recent 2000 mile trip to Florida it got 30+ mpg while cruising at speed limit or slightly above. It looks good and impresses everyone. It impresses me.

the obvious choice
By Yadaya on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I'm 6'3" and hate consols, (what unnecessary space grabbers!!) I need front wheel (or 4 wheel) drive. I want room and appreciate lux touches. The DHS has it all with elan. The Northstar is a kick ass engine, the seats "fit" a full size guy both front and back. I think the style classic adn the ride is great.