2002 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Never Again

2002 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

DHS Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Never Again
By dwagamon on

2002 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I first purchased a 2001 Deville and turned it in under the Lemon Law within 6 months (26 times in the shop). We purchased a 2002 replacement. This car was good for about 35,000 miles. Then it started using oil, had to replace 2 seat heaters, water pump, and two starters. Since then it has been one senor after another, cruise control module, two more starters, flywheel, ball joint, etc, etc. I will drive this until it stops to get my investment back, however I could never be compelled to purchase another Cadillac in this lifetime! Not worth the cost outlay or the frustration level. I have also learned Cadillac, as a company, is not concerned about its customers - horrendous experience!

On Star phone, heated seats

For a luxury car, the arm rest and cup holder in the back seat is extremely low quality. Seat heaters burn out quickly, engine uses oil after 35,000 miles, many - many sensor replacements, etc.