2001 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Best cars ive owned

2001 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

DTS Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Best cars ive owned
By cadiman95 on

2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My dad just bought me this car it is very pretty i love it best car ive driven. The performance of this car is amazing for a car that weighs almost 5000 pounds it can beat any car off the line and in a race. All of my cadillacs have made it to 200000 miles without any problems. When you buy cadillacs look for the R sticker under the hood if it has that then it weill last you as long as you want. The girls also love it. I raced my friend who had a 2008 infiniti m35x and he was amazed at how fast this car is. It is so comfortable but at the same time fun to drive. no japanese car can match this car. I love cadillacs and will own one for as long as i live you really need to buy and own one.

Favorite Features

Performance, looks, comfort, interior, fun to drive and much more

Suggested Improvements

None.
By nucguy1982
on 02/19/13 22:38 PM (PST)

where at under the hood is the R sticker located? looking at one in the morning and would like to know before hand

By mikeinatlanta
on 11/19/13 09:32 AM (PST)

My car has nearly 240,000 miles on it and it still runs and drives excellent. Its a 2001 DeVille with the original motor in it and I've owned it for 8 years. Best car I'eve ever owned and extremely reliable.