My baby
By freshpeach on
2000 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan
I love the way this baby drives and rides. I love the get up and go before anyone knows it I am way ahead of the slow revs in the so- called economy 4 and 6 cylinders!! She is very quiet in her coming and going; and I can control everything from the steering wheel!! I don't care about the gas mileage; she is the most comfortable and convenient car for someone like me, with a handicapped knee and right hand. Traveling on long trips in this car is like laying down in your bedroom and watching your favorite television marathon. Needed maintenance is not so cheap, but she is worth her weight in gold!!
Favorite Features
The heated/memory seats on the driver side and the convenient steering wheel controls are the bomb! I love the night lights in the outside mirrors. I love the shape of the car too; it looks like a Mercedes!
Suggested Improvements
Please do something with the reverse, mirrors goes toward the ground and anyone tall (like me, 5'8"),has to bend all the way down in their seats to see behind them! What the heck is going on with that? Did you test drive the reversing with midgets? Not picking on a group of people.