I Love My DTS.... Still
By dtsfan on
2000 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4dr Sedan
As a child of the sixties, I always admired the iconic Cadillac brand. Back when I was a kid, a Cadillac was a Cadillac and everything else paled in comparison. As I approached 45 years old, I was looking to buy a car and looked at everything, from BMW to Jaguar to Mercedes Benz, but my wife had been working for a major cosmetic company and had earned 2 pink Cadillacs in 02 & 04. That's where I fell in love with the Deville. It had everything, style, prestige, confort, performance, and reliability. The DTS ticked all the boxes for what I wanted in my own car. So I found my bronzemist DTS and brought her home. 5 years later, I'm still in love with her.
Favorite Features
What do I love about my DTS? Well, after a long day at work, my DTS welcomes me with those big comfortable leather seats, I can sit in traffic and enjoy concert sound through the Bose sound system, when traffic lets up, I can punch the pedal and she goes like a scalded dog. Get out of my way BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, this American luxury performance machine is about to eat your lunch.
Suggested Improvements
The 00-05 model has the best styling for the younger set. The 06 and up models look a little stodgy, not as sporty as the earlier models.