my ;'99Caddie
By mkennedy on
1999 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan
overall I liked the car But the vibration and hard suspension was wearing. Drive 900 miles and you are exhausted. My '93 Cad. drove like a dream I could drive 1000 miles and get out and still be able to walk! This one -forget it! I'm exhausted! The road control is not as good as the '93. More swerve on curves. I had A/C problems that my dealer was not able to correct purchased the car from. problem I now After $859.00 I still have a car that misses or a bad transmission. I love the space this car has but don't like the dealer I have and he is the only one in 50 miles.The Cdillac deVille is not the car it once was. I've owned 3.
Favorite Features
The seats are comfortsable. The roadside assistance. It is a spunky car. I can accelerate in traffic when needed, it also has good fuel mileage for the size car. Just get that vibration out of it and some mechanics who know how to work on it!
Suggested Improvements
Get the vibration out and some decent shock absorbrs! It is like ridiing in a n old 4 wheel drive truck, The ride is very hard and stiff.