1999 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Classic Style, Comfort and Pow

1999 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

Classic Style, Comfort and Power
By Young Cadillac Owner on

1999 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

I'm a 34 year old male and love my '99 Cadillac Concours (black/black). This is my second Cadillac, I'm hooked! I will keep this baby running in tip-top shape for as long as she keeps loving me. The interior room is amazing with just the right amount of wood trim and all leather seats...beautiful. Even at 44,000 pampered miles she wants to GO, GO, GO! The Traction Control is worth its weight in gold…which kept me on the road in a recent sudden down pour. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of this vehicle and the high level of service and support from my local Cadillac dealership!!

Favorite Features

The real look of a Cadillac with rear tail light fins! Lumbar Support, Massaging Front Seats, Bose Sound System, HUGE Trunk, Towing Package, Memory Package, Rear Passenger Vanity Mirrors, Sunroof and let's not forget the Purr and Power of the NorthStar Engine….Vroom!!

Suggested Improvements

I just wish the Cadillac engineers had come up with rear heated seats on the 1999 DeVille Concours. The new DeVille models lack interior room and exterior body style in my opinion, but I'm sure they will grow on me by the time I'm 60!!