1999 Cadillac DeVille 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Snowplow Caddy

1999 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Snowplow Caddy
By Caino on

1999 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I drive 80 miles round trip daily to work. I live in northern Maine, 2 hours north of Bangor, me. I've had to plow my way out of my driveway, and out of 2 other roads (2 miles) before I got to main road, at 3:30am. Sometimes i had to plow the main road for miles before it was plowed going through 1 to 2 ft. Drifts. That car never faltered once! I' driven through countless blizzards! That car is the most reliable car I've ever driven. The front wheel drive along with the heavy v8 northstar engine gave the car unbelievable traction. I never worried about being stuck in snow or heavy slush. It was safe consistent and dependable. If I hit a moose it would land on the hood and not on me. Car is bigger than moose!

Favorite Features

Reliability dependability & safety.It gave a great ride and had plenty of power. It is bigger than a moose, moose will land on hood.

Suggested Improvements

Keep the front wheel drive and the 300 hp northstar engine. It gives it great traction. Make it quite a bit bigger than the moose. I like a stick shift on the floor. More sporty!