1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
I Feel Lucky
By junebreeze on 07/10/12 15:13 PM (PDT)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because it had low milege and I was able to buy it very cheap because it was already 11 years old. I am sooo glad I found it. It rides like a new one. I have had it 2 years and I know it only has 60,000 miles on it but I can not say one thing negative about it. The power is wonderful, the traction is tops. The gas milege isn't even bad for it's model and size. The paint job is a beaut. It gleams! Thank you Cadillac!

Who's your Caddy?
By Richsap on 07/19/10 19:47 PM (PDT)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

This is the 3rd pre-owned Cadillac I've had the pleasure to purchase, and they just keep getting better. I traded up from a '95 Concours to a '99 DeVille and now to a '99 Concours. As with most vehicles, the older the car the more likely issues come up, and Cadillacs are no exception. The '95 was on the verge of becoming unreliable, which I attribute to a faulty fuel injector and a starter that had an intermittent issue and would on occasion not function. The '99 Deville was (is) a beauty, until it got hit by an idiot running a red light and totaled by the insurance company. I used the funds to purchase the '99 Concours, and after replacing a malfunctioning alternator it runs & drives like new

the true american luxury automobile
By AI on 02/20/10 13:26 PM (PST)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

i recently purchased this 1999 deville concours with 73000 mi on it so far it is a blast to drive and very comfortable and quiet,i have driven mb's,lexus,infinity and bmers this car is equal to and even surpasses them as far as build, fit and finish and ride and performance this is the true american luxury automobile. i am sold and a convert from foriegn to american congrats cadillac.

Used Concours
By bigeel0 on 01/10/06 14:48 PM (PST)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1999 Cadillac DeVille Concours in Reno, Nevada. It was a trust car before being traded in. It had 77,000 miles and now has 120,000. I have not had no problems except with a constant SES sign but the Cadillac forum tells me don't worry about it. It is a comfortable ride and a pleasure to drive on long trips. The only problem I will fix in the future is the oil leak that according to the Cadillac forum most Northstar engines have. I have changed the oil regularly, but have experienced no other real problems that have hindered my enjoyment of this vehicle.

Love my cadilac car!!!
By Blondie on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

This car is a joy to drive, is very elegant, and is a status car. However, this baby can drink some gasoline. So if you're gonna get a cad, a caddy, a cadilac car, please be prepared to shell out some money for gasoline.

If Darth Vader Needed an Automobile
By Illiad on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

I'm a big guy and needed a big guy, but I didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Concours was the answer. Great roominess, fantastic power, loads of features, sweet-looking interior.

Classic Style, Comfort and Power
By Young Cadillac Owner on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

I'm a 34 year old male and love my '99 Cadillac Concours (black/black). This is my second Cadillac, I'm hooked! I will keep this baby running in tip-top shape for as long as she keeps loving me. The interior room is amazing with just the right amount of wood trim and all leather seats...beautiful. Even at 44,000 pampered miles she wants to GO, GO, GO! The Traction Control is worth its weight in goldÂ…which kept me on the road in a recent sudden down pour. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of this vehicle and the high level of service and support from my local Cadillac dealership!!

'99 deville concourse
By Glenn Smith on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

This car is a dream! Rides like a big car, handles like a mid-size. Great engine,...never a problem.

Concours is hard to beat
By chuckd on 02/28/02 23:42 PM (PST)

1999 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Concours 4dr Sedan

The 99 Concours is the 2nd one i've owned in 2 yrs. Both were top notch vehicles in the way of confort and performance. The supprising thing about this Caddy is the fuel economy. I averaged just under 26 mpg on the open road.For a 300hp northstar thats pretty fair. One complaint is the the pull on steering during quick accelerations. Otherwise the Concours is a pleasure to drive. It's not your grandaddys caddy