1998 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
Always wanted one
By Bill t on 11/12/09 07:37 AM (PST)

1998 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

Rides like a big car, it is a big car. Have a small car for work, but wanted a cadliac for other times. This year and model has everything you can think a car should have. People look at it when it goes by, a car should get noticed. Repairs are high and there are things I have to fix. But for a car 11 years old, looks good and rides like only a big car can. Purchased an American car even if GM is having problems. Parts and people who can work on it are still working.

What a Sweet Ride
By pikappcadillac on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

This car is a the best car I have ever owned. The interior is quality and the back seat doesn't have adults kicking at my back. The Northstar has quite a bit of power and the suspension is nice a cushy. The best car for a highway drive. What else do I have to say, I'm now a Caddy man forever.

Wonderful
By Dannydc on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

I thought about buying a Mercedes but the price was to high. Once I drove the Cadillac I was convience that this was the car that I prefered. The cadillac is a wonderful car to drive and I don't think that the Cadillac gets the credit it deserves. The interior is layed out for easy control and reach. The leather seats are comfortble and well made.

98 Concours White Diamond
By JJR on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

Love the color & sporty interior with big car room, chrome wheels +, Been in shop 8 times in 6 mos, air cond EVC,Heater core,sensors,starter,don't know if car or My Caddy dealer is the problem? 41,290 miles.

98 Concourse Deville
By C on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

Impressive ride for such a big car. Lots of power and stable ride really wins me over. Not so good on gas is the only real negative. Sound system is also very good and full of options.