1995 Cadillac DeVille 4.9L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Cadillac Style

1995 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.9L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Cadillac Style
By caddyman on

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

Bought my Deville with less than 20K miles on it from a Jaguar dealership through a recent trade. I use it as a commuter car, driving mostly highway miles, and get approximately 23 miles per gallon with a 5.0 engine. Other than tires and oil changes and a recent brake job, I have had no other problems. It drives as if you are gliding on air and it's quiet and comfortable leather. I have had Caddy's in the past...Sevilles, Broughams, Fleetwoods but this one tops them all for reliability and comfort. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature on the Deville is the heated seats. I use them in the Winter and Summer as I have had chronic back problems for years and this works great for that.

Suggested Improvements

The only problem that I have with the Deville is that the driver door is showing some rust and I have heard that the mid 90's Caddys have had some experience with minor rusting. Other than that, it's a great cruising machine.