1995 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Bad CADDY GAS eater fall apart

1995 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

Bad CADDY GAS eater fall apart on you
By CadMan on

1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

this car is nothing but problems i bought it with 11000 milles in 96 and even then it gave me problems. i just cant afford to buy anything else so ive stayed with it its been at the shop every other month. the car is too big and heavy for its own good it takes the whole 8 cillinders to move it and not even that fast. 20,000 dollar less Honda's pass me by all day every day. and for allot less gas too. I dont even like to go fast its too expensive. and forget paking in compact.Paint job sucks the entire hood is full of dings from rocks.

the name Caddy

all please make a smaller engine and less heavy car.we would like to park too.
By ckkelsey
on 04/09/12 19:44 PM (PDT)

I just traded my 77 Vette for a 95 Caddy.I know what you mean.And the back feels so..... much better after an hours drive. The vette was fun but at 6'5" I need comfort since I'm 50 years old :)

By c5cruiser
on 12/05/11 22:13 PM (PST)

Maybe you should quit your complaining and by a Vette. Then you wouldn't have to worry about a Honda passing you. But then again being a Vette owner myself, it gets tiresome when at a stop light or stop sign when EVERYONE wants to race just because you're in a Vette. Stick with the Cadillac and quit you complaining!