1995 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
CANT PASS A GAS STATION
By RUFUS on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

MORE POWER THAN I AM USED TO IN A CAR BUT RIDES GREAT ON THE OPEN ROAD BUT IS HARD TO GET AROUND IN AN URBAN SETTING. THIS CAR IS BUILT FOR LARGE PEOPLE NOT SOME ONE MY SIZE.

Best Car I ever Owned
By Karen Mullins on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 1997 with 24,000 miles as a lease trade in. It is by far, the best car I have ever owned.On the highwayI average 26-28 mpg and around town about 20 mpg. The Northstar engine can't be beat. The interior luxury and comfortable drive makes long distance driving a pleasure. In 8 years of ownweship, the car has been in for minor repairs only twice. We do , however, change the oil every 3000 miles and do the required maintenance that Cadillac suggests. I only hope my next car will give us the same comfort, service, fuel economy and joy of driving that this car has given us.

My Dream Car
By jcullati on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

Luxury, style, performance, and reliable all in one. The power sun/moon roof is delightful. The eleven speaker audio system is unbeatable. All the features one could ever want with 8-10 way adjustable seating and so much leg room. Leather interior is so confortable on long trips. What a great road car. It will be hard to trade it in someday.

6 great years
By caddyart on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

bought this car new, a few problems during warranty period, none since, great comfortable cruiser, quietly powerful, my wife and I love it for short trips and even more for long trips and so far we have only had to put on new brakes and tires. A wonderful car!

Bad CADDY GAS eater fall apart on you
By CadMan on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

this car is nothing but problems i bought it with 11000 milles in 96 and even then it gave me problems. i just cant afford to buy anything else so ive stayed with it its been at the shop every other month. the car is too big and heavy for its own good it takes the whole 8 cillinders to move it and not even that fast. 20,000 dollar less Honda's pass me by all day every day. and for allot less gas too. I dont even like to go fast its too expensive. and forget paking in compact.Paint job sucks the entire hood is full of dings from rocks.