1995 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
lovemytank
By Gingin66 on 03/05/10 23:34 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I am so spoiled by the ride of this car. So smooth, so easy to handle. So quiet a whisper can be heard. Very stylish and somewhat timeless exterior. I felt so safe inside that car. In 10 years it never let me down. Only replaced ac fan. Had minor problem with abs system which fixed itself if I turned car off and restarted it, that's all. In ten years! Hardly used oil reasonable gas mileage. I sold it to buy new cts. Big mistake, no problems with cts but really noisy ride and uncomfortable. Kept thinking I'd get used to it but alas, . I miss my old caddie every day which is why I'm here on this site checking reviews on the 2002 dts.

Great Car!!!
By Richard on 07/07/09 15:40 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I love mine very few problems with it. I paid 5000 dollars for it used with only 28k miles on it and it was the best money I could spend it gets me to and from my work and two jobs I also use it for leisure travel on occasion and with all the time I spend in a car it starts to hurt my back in this car I rarely fell discomfort even after many hours. the only real down fall is when gas went up to 5 dollars a gallon and it cost me $120 a tank to fill it up, I can't say enough about how much I love mine

Nice ride but
By tjh on 09/28/08 18:14 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

Been a Caddy guy for 10 years. Car runs great, but in two years I changed the alternator twice, the water pump twice and now its the a/c compressor and the heater core needs to be replaced. Car has been nickel and diming me, but when it is running, it runs great.

Great rider
By Very little problems on 09/10/07 18:46 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I bought this car almost 10 years ago used and I am very happy with the service life of this model car. This car is solid throughout. It looked great back then and it still does today. The finish on the car is still lustrous. The interior is also holding up. No crumbling of any kind like the Cadillacs of the past just normal wear and tear.

Sometimes Ya Luck Out
By Lucky Guy on 01/28/06 23:27 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

Bought my DeVille, my 5th Cadillac, with a few miles on it. I am always on the road for work. Now it has a whopping 293,000 miles on it and is still going strong. I replaced the AC compressor and needed a new transmission at 134,000 miles (which was my own fault). I have not had any other problems. Two different dealers told me people were reluctant to trade in their '95. I love this car. I have no plans to sell it.

Cadillac DeVille
By tim powers on 11/25/05 18:36 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

My 1995 Cadillac DeVille is the most reliable car that I have ever owned. I have never had any problems with mine and it gets good gas milage for a big V8. This is a very comfortable car with great styling.

Happy Nana
By Sybil on 10/16/05 19:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car as it was coming off a lease program and paid $20,000 for it. It is the best car that I ever had; I wish I had gotten the extended warranty though. The a/c went two years ago and it took four compressors to get one to work; that and a valve, one set of brakes and one set of tires in ten years, plus regular oil changes. Now I drive it only during the summer in CT. It still gets 20-22 mpg, is quiet, comfortable, easy to handle, and powerful. It costs $50+ to fill it up but it's worth it. You do get what you pay for. iot has a superb sound, great dashboard and message center. I love this car, hate will to part with it. Everything else out there is junk in comparison.

1995 Cadillac DeVille
By Tom C. on 02/16/05 07:01 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I bought my Cadillac DeVille when it was a year and a half old. I replaced the fuel pump for $700 and the blower motor for $500. I think it was better when the fuel pump was on the side of the motor and rode on the cam (it was bad enginnering to install it on top of the fuel tank). I took this car to New York twice and averaged 26 miles per gallon. I have never touched the air condition system, it always blows ice cold, and that is saying something for here in Florida because I use it almost everyday.

Love My Caddy
By trainguy on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because I've always loved large cars. I also picked this car up at a great price. This has been a great car and I'm looking forward to driving it for many years. Very Comfortable, Great performance, What more can you ask for??

Love My Caddy
By michaelscottbrooks on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

Just bought a gorgeous DeVille in prHaistine condition. Rides like a dream, comfort abounds, controls are sensible and easy to reach and it goes! Handling is more nimbles than a car this size usually offers. I'm impressed.