1994 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
My Caddy
By ARIAS on 04/03/07 00:27 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

My high school gift. I bought the car used with 53,000 miles. Was very happy. It had the power and space, but at 72,000 miles coolant was leaking into the engine. It over heated when the engine was at high RPM's. Found out that coolant leaked through a broken head. There was nothing we can do to fix it. I had to buy another motor in order to keep it running. Now the transmission doesn't shift smoothly. Car shakes when braking. Gives out horrible MPG, avg at 12 MPG.

Very Good
By glomart on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

Original owners and only drivers always garaged and well maintained according to manufacturer's service recommendations. Interior is immaculate, paint is pearl white.

computercodecaddy
By lou from jersey on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

I have had several electrical issues, computer codes (service codes)pop up often, cost some money just to find out what's wrong, due to complicated Diagnostic.

Love it
By TKE224 on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

Love it! I have enjoyed the car very much. I recently purchased a new CTS and gave the car to my wife. I just could not part with it.

Head gasket blues
By jtropics on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

Sure, I bought the car as is and I knew there would be some problems, but I did not think that the head gasket was shot and would cost me an additional $3000 to fix. Coolant was leaking into the engine and the car overheated every few miles. Private repair shops sent me back to the dealer who basically said "too bad"...if I want to keep the car, I have to pay for the repair.

Love this car!
By gg on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

By far the best car I have ever owned - 147,000 miles and still going strong. I could by a new vehicle but I love this car! It has a great comfortable ride and provides protection on the roads.

If this is the best . . . . .
By HI TEST on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 4dr Sedan

I have had to: replace the pull-down trunk module; re-hang the rear view mirror 3 times; tune ups at 65,000 and at 108,000; replace the alternator; repair the rediator (needs it again); side molding has fallen off; transmission vibrates between 43 and 48 MPH; burns oil; the 'service ride system' warning light always comes on, but the dealer says there is no problem; similar problems with my 1989 De Ville.