Wow, what a car !!
By Barbara Rossetto on
1993 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan
I have owned my Cadillac Sedan de Ville for 14+ years and consider it the finest car I have ever owned. I have never had to perform anything but normal maintenance on this beautiful vehicle, have taken many major road trips in it in utmost comfort and safety, and enjoy it every day for normal in-town driving around Los Angeles. Always a pleasure to enter, its tasteful interior gives my passengers a sense of spacious comfort unmatched in any other car. I love this car today just as much as I did when I drove it out of Casa de Cadillac in 1994. Faithful oil changes, brake service, align, etc. and keep it forever! After 157K miles, still Five Star !
Favorite Features
huge passenger area, huge trunk, timeless styling, beautiful leather interior, fab split bench seat in front with storage arm rest, great dash amenities, super a/c & heat, and love the outside temp & service-needed readouts. You just gotta love this car.
Suggested Improvements
Only thing I would add is an inside- the-vehicle temperature readout. (I put my own thermometer inside.) Otherwise, perfect as is. I cannot recommend this car highly enough. At age 15, it still rocks!