1993 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Luv My Cad!

1993 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

Luv My Cad!
By Scareys4 on

1993 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because we needed a second car when my wife went back to work. Basically, I started out looking for a little economy car, but I couldn't stand how small they were! So, I saw my caddy for sale and stopped for a test drive. I'll tell you right there, it was true love from the minute I sat down in those incredibly comfortable seats. Then after I applied my foot to the gas pedal and flew, I knew it had to be mine. The price was right, so I made the deal and I haven't regretted it yet. In fact, I just got a personalized plate that reds "LUVMYCAD" and that says it all!

The adjustability of the seats! It's so easy for me at 5' 10" and my wife at 5' 5" to adjust perfectly and easily depending on who is driving. Plus, the leather wraps around you like a Lazyboy.

Making the rear window a bit bigger, it can be hard to see when backing up. Also, I wish there were more variable settings for the windshield wipers.