1993 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
Great car
By Denver_g on 06/07/10 11:23 AM (PDT)

1993 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 76k and its now up to 88k fuel economy is more forgiving than other cars if you drive it right was able to get 38Mpg on round trip from Quincy, IL to Springfield, IL, beautiful flawless metallic high gloss maroon with matching leather, great sound from digital tune radio 7 band EQ and tape, amazing power if anyone is thinking of buying a used mustang lets have a little competition to see which is faster and more comfortable. I feel horrible using this car for every day driving.

Excellant Car
By Steve on 11/21/06 10:44 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought this car three years ago with 169,000 miles. I was impressed that it was so quiet and felt very tight. It has no squeaks or rattles. I now have 219,000 miles and it's still tight. I have done minimum maintenance, just tires, brakes, and a new set of plugs. The interior is very comfortable with it's living room type leather seats. The sound system is great. I recently updated with a CD player. The speakers still sound wonderful. I have always changed the oil every 3,000 miles or if I use synthetic every 6,000 - 7,000 miles. This Caddy is even good in the snow with it's front wheel drive. I hope to get to 300,000 miles out of it and I believe I will.

you gotta luv cadillac
By Caddylover4ever on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

When I was looking for a car to buy I came across the cadillac deville, it was love at first sight. When i first purchased this car I felt like a million bucks. It has a great sound to the 4.9L V8, and is still quite fuel economic for its size. It is a smooth quite ride, with tons of space and comfortable leather seats. The exterior is beautiful with the hood ornament and chrome grill. This car is built so well that it most likely could last up to 230,000 miles. Every little feature to this car is excellent! if you buy this car you'll be noticed!

Luv My Cad!
By Scareys4 on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because we needed a second car when my wife went back to work. Basically, I started out looking for a little economy car, but I couldn't stand how small they were! So, I saw my caddy for sale and stopped for a test drive. I'll tell you right there, it was true love from the minute I sat down in those incredibly comfortable seats. Then after I applied my foot to the gas pedal and flew, I knew it had to be mine. The price was right, so I made the deal and I haven't regretted it yet. In fact, I just got a personalized plate that reds "LUVMYCAD" and that says it all!