1992 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: Love my Cadillac

1992 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (4.9L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Love my Cadillac
By Giovanni Siciliano on

1992 Cadillac DeVille 2dr Coupe

My Cadillac Coupe DeVille has just over 100,000 miles on it now. It is still gorgeous, powerful, comfortable, and still turns heads. It is Cotillion White with a matching white top and white leather interior. My car has always been a pleasure to drive. It rides exceptionally well and has always been soft and very quiet. I have had Very limited problems with the car. I plan on keeping it at least five more years, it is still like new in every way. Other drivers are shocked to find out that it is 13 years old. I cannot say enough about the exceptional ride of this car. It feels as though it is floating above the road, there is nothing harsh about the ride.

The comfortable, spacious seating, elegant good looking exterior, and exceptional ride - smooth, floaty and very quiet. This car is very powerful, passes other cars with great ease. It also handles well, having a solid and heavy feeling. It inspires confidence while driving, even at high speeds in heavy traffic.

The exhaust could have been designed to be quieter. The engine has tendency to sound "throaty" under hard accleration.