Alive at 191,000 miles
By Ruthie on
1992 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan
I purchased my 1992 Cadillac DeVille on a lark in 1995 without research and was expecting to suffer from my rashness. However, this car has been a dream. It is attractive, classy, extremely comfortable, steady on the road and safe. I've had two accidents, one nearly totally the car, with no injuries (thank God). Regarding gas milage, thanks to the computer, I can monitor my driving style and easily get 21 mpg city - better than many new cars on the market. At 191,000 miles, the motor is in excellent shape with mainly routine maintenance for the 10 years I have owned the car. I want a new car now, but each time I look and compare it with what I have, and car payments, I just keep driving.
Favorite Features
The system computer, adjustable leather seats, feeling of security, gigantic trunk, back seat leg room, weight - holds the road, powerful engine, stylish, and durable. At 100,000 miles, this car was very young.
Suggested Improvements
This is an old model, the new models are surely already improved. My problems are with the heat, trunk release, antenna and radio.