Used 1992 Cadillac DeVille Touring Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:

Great Gift
By Justin

1992 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

I got this car from my grandma for my birthday. Let me tell you this car is the gift that just keeps on giving. When I first got this car I was like oh thanks grandma I might as well get rid of it now. After sitting down in its soft sofa like seat I gave it a try. It turns out this car is really nice and lasts a long time. It now has 194,456 miles on it and I have not had a single problem. I love this car.

4.9 liter V8 Comfortable and roomy interior

None

I love this car
By Mariar56

1992 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

This car, like all high gm cars is a real workhorse. I replaced the original Delco battery in '02, three years past its end date, [the only time it wouldn't start], and other than some loser trying to steal the car, which screwed up the security, I've never had it not start! I love a comfortable, pretty car. I despise those boxy mono cars that started proliferating in the early '80s. Sadly they became all the rage. I have to say wake up Detroit. We want nice looking cars. Certainly we don't want all these clones. I don't want it to be the '50s, [I love my traction control,esc, fwd,etc.], but in the 50's you could tell a Ford from a Chevy, you could've been blind and would know if a

Performance of my 92 Cadillac
By Thomas Cummins

1992 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

My 1992 Cadillac DeVille has been one of the best cars I have had the pleasure of owing! Dealer service of this car is the best way to go, as many independents are not sure how to service this engine.

It works well, gets good gas mileage - twenty seven on trips, has good power lots, and has lots of room in backseat area - even with the front seat pushed back. Also, it has excellent snow traction.

Nothing comes to mind. I like this model and so do most people who ride in it.