1992 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
Great Gift
By Justin on 05/27/08 21:15 PM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

I got this car from my grandma for my birthday. Let me tell you this car is the gift that just keeps on giving. When I first got this car I was like oh thanks grandma I might as well get rid of it now. After sitting down in its soft sofa like seat I gave it a try. It turns out this car is really nice and lasts a long time. It now has 194,456 miles on it and I have not had a single problem. I love this car.

I love this car
By Mariar56 on 08/17/07 09:45 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

This car, like all high gm cars is a real workhorse. I replaced the original Delco battery in '02, three years past its end date, [the only time it wouldn't start], and other than some loser trying to steal the car, which screwed up the security, I've never had it not start! I love a comfortable, pretty car. I despise those boxy mono cars that started proliferating in the early '80s. Sadly they became all the rage. I have to say wake up Detroit. We want nice looking cars. Certainly we don't want all these clones. I don't want it to be the '50s, [I love my traction control,esc, fwd,etc.], but in the 50's you could tell a Ford from a Chevy, you could've been blind and would know if a

Performance of my 92 Cadillac
By Thomas Cummins on 11/27/05 17:27 PM (PST)

1992 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

My 1992 Cadillac DeVille has been one of the best cars I have had the pleasure of owing! Dealer service of this car is the best way to go, as many independents are not sure how to service this engine.